Monday, September 24, 2012

Chasing the dream...

To know me and to have met me, even just once, means you know that I LOVE FOOD!

And since I'm hoping that this will be the beginning of a long friendship between my readers and I, I want to start off on the right foot by being honest...



Yes, I, Miss Sweets and Sass, am one of those obnoxious Asians who takes way too many pictures of every thing that comes to the table and every single thing I eat.  (And... ya better not take a bite before I take a picture first!)

With all the delicious meals I eat and the 1,543,939 photos I take, friends are constantly asking me,

"Where did you eat that and what do you do with all the pictures you take??"
This blog is the answer to those questions.  Even more so, I'm hoping this blog will be the stepping stone into the culinary world that I love so much.  As the title indicates, I'm chasing "the dream."  I'm embarking on a new journey pursuing my passion for all things related to food!  For a while now, I've been toying with thoughts of culinary school, restaurant management, or even opening a bakery (aka any excuse to feed my insatiable sweet tooth.  Shhh... don't tell!)  Nothing seems to fit quite yet, but what I do know is that I have a love for food and I want to share it others.

Hope you'll all enjoy following along as I chase my dream.




XOXO,

Sweets&Sass



8 comments:

  1. Chase the dream till it becomes a reality, i know you can do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, Kenny. I'm excited that you're doing the same! xoxo

      Delete
  2. OMG couldn't be more excited to live vicariously through you and all the yummy food! From one newbie blogger to another, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    xoxo, A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, A. Your blog is awesome! I'm loving all of the yummy sweets you're posting about, and I can't wait to try some of your recipes for myself!

      Delete
  3. Finally! I'm telling you, people should pay you to take them to go EAT!
    Welcome to the bloggy world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oh, I wish I could get paid to take people around to eat! I just checked out your blog, girl, it's great! Keep doing you!

      Delete
  4. Hey Jess! This is so adorable! I'm so glad you are doing what you love! Keep it going Ms. Gorgeous!
    Love you
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks babe! You are so sweet. You know I love you, and I'm so proud watching you do you!

      Delete